Posted by: farringtonk | January 31, 2013

Problems on C-Car? Who to Contact?

To notify the State Library of delivery or other service problems on Route A:
Lynette Baisden
Cc to Shawneka Rogers
860-296-1005, x4020
For delivery issues with Route B:
Walt Magnavice
860-566-1100, ext. 301

For non-delivery issues such as procedures, ILL, surveys, etc.
Steve Cauffman
When in doubt, contact Lynette and she will forward to the appropriate person


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: